TASK OFFICE FAQs
Get answers for most of the common questions about free trail period and in-app purchases
Can I try Task Office for free?
Yes, all you need is to click Free Trial button in the service line and confirm starting a 14-days trial period.
How long does the trial last ?
What access do I have on a free trial?
During your 14 day free trial, you have unlimited access to all the features of Task Office.
Is that free trial really free?
Yes, during the trial period (14-days) you can use an app absolutely free. You won't be charged neither during your free trial, nor after the free trial period ends, until you decide to buy it.
Do I need to provide my credit card or other billing information to start my trial?
No. We don’t collect any billing information during the trial period.
How do I start a free trial?
You can start a free trial by downloading Task Office in two different ways:
FROM THE WEBSITE:
1. Go to https://www.dk-consulting.app/task-office in your web browser.
2. Click Free Download button.
3. Install an app.
4. Click Free Trial button.
5. Follow the prompts on the screen to start your free trial.
FROM THE MAC APP STORE
1. Launch the app and click Free Trial button.
2. Follow the prompts on the screen to start your free trial.
What happens after the 14 day free trial?
After the 14 day free trial is over Task Office will work in viewer mode. So, if you go past the 14-day trial, you can continue to read your files, but there’s no editing option.
You can unlock an app:
• Click Unlock button in service line in the app
• open the link Buy Task Office